Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sawyer's First Halloween!

I can't believe the last time I posted something was in the summer...so....I have a lot of catching up to do! I am starting with Sawyer's First Halloween. Sawyer had a very fun filled Halloween. He started the week off with a Halloween party at Grandma Laurie's wearing one of his four costumes...YES Soybean had not just one costume but FOUR! I think by the time Halloween was over he was sick of his Mom dressing him up in these goofy costumes! He sure made an adorable little skeleton in his first costume!


The second costume was a Pumpkin...I could not resist buying this one! Instead of carving pumpkins this year we decided to just write on them:) Hopefully, next year Soybean can get his hands in a pumpkin!









Thanks to my Mom and all of her knowledge about sewing we made this monster costume for Sawyer! I was so proud of this by the time we finished. It only took about 5 hours!!!  I brought the fabric out to my moms and showed her a picture of the monster costume and the first thing she asked was "so where is the pattern" I answered with "no pattern, but I think we can do it with just the picture to look at" and we did!




Thanks to Grandma Laurie Sawyer is a Monkey!





No comments:

Post a Comment